In this brief instruction, we will show you how to resize an icon array chart in PowerPoint (PPT). Instead of creating the chart itself, we will use our icon array charting tool to create the chart.
Resize an icon array chart
When you change the size of an icon array chart, the icons may not scale properly with the chart. Therefore, you may get goobly gook after you scale the chart, like below.
To fix this problem, we will create a chart image first, and then resize it.
Steps to resize our icon array chart
Follow the steps below to change the size of our icon array chart.
- Right-click on the chart area. A shortcut menu appears.
- From the shortcut menu, click Copy.
- In PPT, under the Home ribbon, click Paste.
- Under Paste Options, click Paste Special… The Paste Special dialog box opens.
- Select Picture (Enhanced Metafile) from the Paste Special dialog box.
- Click OK. Your chart is now pasted into PPT as a vector-based image.
So, now you can resize your chart image in PPT and it still looks crisp.
Get our icon array charting tool
Lastly, click on the button below to get our icon array charting tool.